Hi there! As I lifelong Sacramento resident, I am very well acquainted with the entire Sacramento area. I grew up in Arden Park, attended St. Ignatius School and El Camino High School. The only period of time that I have not lived in the Sacramento area was to attend college at the University of Santa Clara. My family has been in the lumber and construction business since I was a child and I have always had an intrigue for homes and building. My husband and I continued in the family tradition of buying, remodeling and selling homes all over the county! I have lived in Arden Park, Carmichael, Fair Oaks, Greenhaven, Del Dayo, Wilton, Elk Grove, Gold River and Curtis Park, Land Park. As you can see, I am very familiar with most areas of our great city.
In addition to familiarity with the area, I also have eight years of experience working for a real estate law firm as a paralegal. My understanding of contracts, limitations and liabilities runs deep and enables me to better serve my clients. With this background and the dissolution of the law firm, it seemed to me that the natural progression in my career should be in Real Estate. I have enjoyed every minute of it and all of the wonderful people whom I have met in this profession.
- Masters Club Member, Sacramento Association of Realtors, 2007, 2011, 2013,2015
- Lyon Executive Associate Producer, 2007,2011, 2013
- B.A. Behavioral Science
- Realtor since 2004
- Certified Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource by National Association of Realtors
- President, Loretto High School Parents Association, 2006-2007
- Member Los Amigos, Sacramento Children's Home
- 2016 Five Star Professional Realtor Award